Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Server Status Update

Server Status Update 6 years 8 months ago #3709

• Kardon_Trigger
  • Admin
  • Thank you received: 97
Recently KR, RLI, and I have added a few things which you guys will most definately like.

First, darkkiller25 suggested we update mcMMO, and even gave us a link which helped us hit the ground running. RLI was able to get mcMMO installed so now you can start leveling up those mining, fishing, herbalism, and sword skills (among many others).

Second, I got Trade Shops working, and even set up some shops at spawn which sells certain items.
If you want to know how Trade Shops works, take a look here. If you would like to see where Spawn Shop is and how to get there, then take a look here.

Third, you can sell items directly to the server now by using the /sell hand command. You might want to use /worth before selling anything. Here is a list of what items are worth.

We now have SilkSpawners again! So now you can use your silk touch pic to mine a spawner and place it at a location of your choosing. Happy hunting!

As we update more plugins and make other improvements we will let you guys know.

Have Fun!
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kardon_Trigger.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: motorthud, Shirokurousa, riccardo164, minecrafty123, Frimp2
  • Page: